Cross-Country SEASON 2023/2024
The prices will be published here as soon as they have been set.
- Adults: Born from 2004
- Youths: Born 2005 to 2007 (photo ID required)
- Child: Born 2008 to 2017 (photo ID required)
General ski ticket information
- Tickets are personal and non-transferable.
- The ticket is personal and non-transferable.
- No replacement for forgotten or lost tickets.
- Multi-day tickets are only valid on consecutive days.
- Advance sale and use of multi-day tickets is also possible from 3 pm on the previous day.
- Information on additional ski pass offers (e.g. hourly tickets) is available at the lift ticket offices.
- Information on special rates (groups of 20 people or more, people with disabilities of 70% or more, etc.) is available on request!
- In the early and late season, as well as when there is insufficient snow, a limited range of facilities and slopes can be expected.
- The current (daily) offer is available at the respective ticket offices, on the electronic panorama boards, from the respective information channels of the ski area and at the respective lifts as well as on the Internet.
- The FIS safety rules must be observed.
- A special evening ticket is required for tobogganing in the evening and night skiing.
- The member companies of the respective card associations operate their cable car and lift facilities as well as their slopes on their own responsibility and legally independently. The actual transport contract is concluded with the member company whose facilities and pistes are currently being used.
Subject to changes, typing errors and mistakes! All prices in Euro.