Planai-Hochwurzen-Bahnen is a pioneering flagship enterprise which offers outstanding leisure experience and turns customers into fans.
We are a reliable partner and exercise our regional responsibility as an equal.
The company's long-term economic success is underpinned by its seasoned and committed employees, who will also help us to achieve our goals.
This is Planai-Hochwurzen-Bahnen GmbH
- The Planai-Hochwurzen-Bahnen GmbH company was established in 1970.
- The company's total turnover inits 2012/13 financial year amounted to approximately EUR 33 million.
- With up to 380 employees - of whom 210 are employed year-round - the Planai is the largest company in the upper Enns Valley
- Since 1995 alone the company has invested around € 154 mn.
- With around 650 items, snow is guaranteed on the Planai & Hochwurzen by the largest array of snowmaking equipment in Austria
- With women accounting for 28% of its workforce, Planai leads the field among cable car operators in the Alps.
- Every Planai employee attends the in-house "Planai Academy" training programme at least twice per year.