Ski Amadé winter season ticket
Valid from October 9th 2021 to May 1st 2022
winter season ticket prices 2021/22
(until Dec. 6th 2021)
|Adult||€ 645,00||€ 689.00|
|Youth||€ 253,00||€ 487.00|
|Child||€ 169,00||€ 269.00|
|Infant||€ 59,00||€ 59.00|
|Under 25||€ 452,00||€ 598.00|
|Young Family||€ 754,00||€ 810,00|
Young Family Ticket
For families with a non-skiing infant born 2019 or later. This ticket can be used alternately by both parents.
The Young Family Ticket for 1.5 to 18 days is available at the normal adult rate.
- ID and photo required (parents + infant)
- With this ticket, only one parent can be in the ski area at any one time.
- Single journeys for the other parent are available at the ticket office.
LIVE in Ski Amadé
A single ticket keeps you live through the entire winter season:
Hauser Kaibling, Planai-Hochwurzen, Ski Reiteralm, Dachstein-Gletscher, Ski Galsterberg, Ramsau am Dachstein, Stoderzinken
- Salzburger Sportwelt
Flachau, Wagrain, St. Johann-Alpendorf, Zauchensee-Flachauwinkel, Flachauwinkel-Kleinarl, Radstadt/Altenmarkt, Eben, Filzmoos, Goldegg
Schlossalm & Stubnerkogel, Sportgastein, Graukogel, Dorfgastein
Maria Alm, Dienten, Mühlbach
Großarl and Hüttschlag
All prices without a KeyCard deposit of € 3,-
- Adult: Born in 1995 and older
- Youth: Born between 2003 and 2005 (Photo ID required)
- Child: Born between 2006 and 2015 (Photo ID required)
- Infant: Born in 2016 and younger (Photo ID required)
- Under 25: Born between 1996 and 2002 (Photo ID required)
General ski ticket information
- Tickets are personal and non-transferable.
- Forgotten or lost tickets will not be replaced.
- Refunds will be made only with a medical certificate from a local physician or hospital.
- A reduced service offering does not confer entitlement to a reduction in the respective ticket tariff.
- Multi-day tickets are only valid on consecutive days.
- Advance sale and use of multi-day tickets is also possible from 3 pm on the previous day.
- Information about additional ski pass offerings (i.e. student passes) is available from the lift ticket offices.
- Information on special tariffs (groups of more than 20 people, students, people with a more than 70% disability, etc.) is available on request.
- Restricted piste and lift operations are to be expected in the pre- and post-season and in the event of insufficient snow conditions.
- Provided that Ski amadé and its member companies are working to capacity and the respective lift facilities are essentially in operation, the customer has no right to withdraw in the event of bad weather, danger of avalanches, unforeseen departure, interruption in lift service, closure of individual lifts or ski areas due to unfavourable weather conditions, closure of individual ski runs or ski areas or overcrowding of ski pistes. There is no entitlement to a refund and the customer is not released from their payment obligation.
- The FIS safety rules must be observed.
- A special evening ticket is required for evening tobogganing and night skiing.
- The purchase of a ski permit entitles the holder to use the ski areas that comprise Ski amadé. Since the member companies of Ski amadé are legally independent, any liability for incidents that may arise in the use of cable cars, lifts and pistes lies exclusively with the company in whose ski area the incident occurs.
Subject to changes, typos and errors. All prices are in euros.