SUPER SKI CARD
Valid from October 19th 2020 to May 1st 2022
Unlimited piste freedom in Salzburg, Tirol & Styria!
Buying a Super Ski Card includes:
- 183 cable cars
- 311 chair lifts
- 449 t-bar lifts
- 1.140 km easy ride
- 1.305 km medium ride
- 305 km difficult ride
- 2.200 km coverd with artificial snow
Season ticket prices 2020/21
|Type||Advance booking price
(until Dec. 12th 2021)
|Adult||€ 795,00||€ 895,00|
|Under 25||€ 679,00||€ 895,00|
|Youth||€ 579,00||€ 669,00|
|Child||€ 386,00||€ 446,00|
- Adult: Born in 1995 and older
- Youth: Born between 2003 and 2005 (Photo ID required)
- Child: Born between 2006 and 2015 (Photo ID required)
- Under 25: Born between 1996 and 2002 (Photo ID required)
General ski ticket information
- Tickets are personal and non-transferable.
- Forgotten or lost tickets will not be replaced.
- Refunds will be made only with a medical certificate from a local physician or hospital.
- A reduced service offering does not confer entitlement to a reduction in the respective ticket tariff.
- Multi-day tickets are only valid on consecutive days.
- Advance sale and use of multi-day tickets is also possible from 3 pm on the previous day.
- Information about additional ski pass offerings (i.e. student passes) is available from the lift ticket offices.
- Information on special tariffs (groups of more than 20 people, students, people with a more than 70% disability, etc.) is available on request.
- Restricted piste and lift operations are to be expected in the pre- and post-season and in the event of insufficient snow conditions.
- Provided that Ski amadé and its member companies are working to capacity and the respective lift facilities are essentially in operation, the customer has no right to withdraw in the event of bad weather, danger of avalanches, unforeseen departure, interruption in lift service, closure of individual lifts or ski areas due to unfavourable weather conditions, closure of individual ski runs or ski areas or overcrowding of ski pistes. There is no entitlement to a refund and the customer is not released from their payment obligation.
- The FIS safety rules must be observed.
- A special evening ticket is required for evening tobogganing and night skiing.
- The purchase of a ski permit entitles the holder to use the ski areas that comprise Ski amadé. Since the member companies of Ski amadé are legally independent, any liability for incidents that may arise in the use of cable cars, lifts and pistes lies exclusively with the company in whose ski area the incident occurs.
Subject to changes, typos and errors. All prices are in euros.